Monday 25 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

W.a.l.t We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.




We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are……. Integrity Goal Focused Trustworthy Active Thinker Resilient Motivational.



The leadership trait that I think I show the most is trustworthy because because i didn't lie to anyone.

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is motivational because I don't really motivate people as much as i should.

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is resilient


The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is extended abstract because I completed all of the tasks to a high standard.

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment